WEEKLY WORSHIP SERVICE
8:30 & 10AM
at the Rosemary Beach Town Hall
48 South Barrett Square, Rosemary Beach, FL 32461
Nursery and Childcare offered at the 8:30 service only
Mailing address: PO Box 611041 Rosemary Beach, FL 32461
What should I expect my first time?
- At Chapel at the Beach you can expect to be welcomed warmly and find that the teachings are applicable to your life.
- Our service begins promptly at 8:30 and 10AM lasts approx 60 minutes. Our worship team plays a few familiar songs each week. The songs are a mix of modern praise and worship songs and hymns. The words will be on the screen, so feel free to sing or read along and enjoy the music.
- Please know that we will never single you out or embarrass you in any way. We want you to feel welcome and able to connect with the personal hope and practical help that God offers every human being. Our church was designed for everyone to simply come as you are.
What about my kids?
- We know that as a parent, you need to be sure that your children are in a safe learning environment. We also know that your children are looking for a fun place to learn. We want to make sure that all of these goals are reached.
- All families start the worship service together, but children are dismissed during the welcome time of the 8:30 service. Children stay with their families during the 10am service
- Nursery is provided for Birth-3 year old and is located in the Town Hall (so they are near you).
- We are working through the logistics of Children's Church before we announce groups.
- Our main concern on Sunday mornings is twofold: The spiritual development of our children, and of course, their safety.
- All teachers and helpers are vetted by leadership and must pass a background check.
- Due to allergies, no snacks are given to children during class.
What should I wear?
- We’re more concerned with meeting your real life needs than we are with what you wear. Dress casually and you’ll fit right in.
How can I get connected?
- There are numerous ways to get connected at Chapel at the Beach. You can attend one of our LifeGroups, hang out after services and meet people, or go with us on one of our volunteering and serving times.
What do you believe?
- The simple answer is: The Chapel at the Beach exists to lead people to Love Jesus, to Love People, and to Transform Our World. However, if you would like to take a deeper look at our theological beliefs they can be found here: Our Beliefs